Mckeon Tyres offer a wide range of services
Full car and Van services
Your Car / Van will be inspected and serviced according to our itemised service schedule using only standard or quality original parts. If our inspection identifies advisory work, we’ll contact you for further instructions and quote for parts and labour.
It is recommended you have your brakes checked on a regular basis, however have your brakes checked immediately ………
- if the steering wheel vibrates when you brake,
- if the brake pedal reacts differently (harder or softer),
- if the brakes don’t respond immediately or you need more distance to come to a full stop,
- if the brakes and/or ABS signals are lit on your dashboard
Your car is required to be tested when it reaches 4 years old and every 2 years after that until it reaches 10 years old then it must be tested every year. It is important that your car is properly prepared for the NCT test. By bringing your vehicle in for its Pre NCT test will give you a comprehensive diagnosis of the condition and inform you if any work needs to be done prior to your vehicle on the day of the test is provided.
Your exhaust should be checked every three-six years, depending on the car brand and mileage. When you think there is a problem with the exhaust don’t hesitate to us for help and professional advice. We will assist you with the necessary repairs or replacements.
Do you know the most ‘popular fail’ by the NCT is poorly aligned headlamps or headlight bulbs not fitted correctly.
Diagnostics Plug in
- The electronic health check-up of your car.
- Diagnostics of the electric parking brake system.
- ABS/ESP setting of the steering angle sensor.
- The connection between the ESP and the airbag system.
- Resetting the service interval.
- Motor oil sensor.
- Resetting the electronic valve.
- Diagnostics of the shock absorber.
- Diagnostics of the parking aid system.
- Diagnostics of the ABS /ESP braking system and replacement of the braking oil.
- Diagnostics of the exhaust system.